The Long Bottom Bucket is designed for greater visibility of the cutting edge. It will also hold more material than the Low Profile Bucket. It is made for up to 65 hp track machines and up to 70 hp on wheel machines This long bottom dirt bucket can be used for different applications
Long Bottom Bucket Specs.
- Designed for greater visibility of the cutting edge.
- Optional weld on teeth are available.
- Optional bolt on edge are available.
- Optional bolt on side cutting teeth available.
- 3/16″ bucket wrap.
- 3/4″ x 6″ edge.
- 3/8″ wear bars.
- Available Sizes: 63”, 66”, 72”, 78”, 81”, 84″, 90″, 96″.
Long Bottom Bucket Extra Protection.
Our Long Bottom Bucket are powder coated and to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date.