Our CID Skid Steer Grapple Buckets are very versatile attachments. They’re all great choices for anyone that owns a skid steer, compact track loader and compact tractor. Available in a wide range of sizes, they easily pick up logs, rocks, left over building supplies or any other type of debris. It’s just an all around good general use grapple bucket.CID Attachments carry four series of grapple buckets. Compact Tractor Grapple Bucket, Standard Duty Grapple Bucket, Heavy Duty Grapple Bucket
CID Skid Steer Grapple Buckets Specs.
All Grapple Buckets have 2” bore and 10” stroke cylinders, with all hydraulic lines routed inside the tubing to prevent tears. Every grapple bucket exceeds the lifting capacity of the skid steer machine it is attached to. It is also built with top quality steel, over sized points and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point.
- 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders, rated at 4000 PSI.
- Grease fittings at every pivot point.
- Optional weld on teeth and bolt on cylinder rod cover kit.
- Compact Tractor Sizes: 60”, 66”, 72”.
- Standard Duty Sizes: 63”, 72”.
- Heavy Duty Sizes: 63”, 66”, 72”, 78”, 81”.
- Up to 35 HP On Compact Tractor.
- Up to 45 HP On Standard Duty.
- Up to 65 HP On Heavy Duty.
CID Skid Steer Grapple Buckets Extra Protection.
Our skid steer grapple bucket attachment comes powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date.