The CID Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher is the newest addition to our lineup of cutters. With a robust 60” diameter fully machined disc, there is no job too tough to tackle. Mulches 6” material in a matter of seconds and cuts 14” diameter trees like it is nothing. This is a great forestry attachment to have in land management and the forestry industry. The Skid Steer Disc Mulcher can thin an area in no time. After cutting your area you can back drag across the ground to mulch up the cut material and ground down stumps flush with the surface. We offer two different sizes of motors to run on different sizes of skid steers. Our disc mulcher also has a deflector that slows down the material while it is exiting the cutter. The teeth are located on the top, side, and bottom of the disc.
Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher Specs
- 60” fully machined disc – no welding on disc.
- 150cc motor requires 32-44 GPM, 3200-5000 PSI.
- 200cc motor requires 45-60 GPM, 3200-5000 PSI.
- 3/8″ thick deck & reinforced sides.
- Teeth on top, side & bottom of blade.
- 1″ thick hinged deflector.
- Throws material away from the machine.
- Allows below ground cutting.
Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher Attachments Extra Protection
Our Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher attachments are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date