Everyone that has a skid steer should own a set of Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame. Forks are ideal for loading lumber, lifting pallets or just about anything else. Our forks are 1 3/8 inches thick, 4 inches wide and 48 inches long. They are completely heat treated and rated to carry 4,000 lbs. We put a step on both sides of our frames so the operator can easily climb into the cab. Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available.
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks & Frame Specs
- Heat treated American made forks.
- Rated to carry 4,000 lbs.
- Optional 5,500 lbs. capacity available.
- Steps on both sides of frame.
- 42″, 48″, 60″, 72″ tines available.
- Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available.
- Optional name in grill.
Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame Attachment Extra Protection
Our Heavy Duty Pallet Forks Frame Attachments are powder coated to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date