The CID Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher 44” is the newest edition to our cutter line-up. This forestry disc mulcher features a 44” diameter cutting area, and a machined and statically balanced disc. The Mulcher can mulch 4”. Available with two motor combinations, a 100 CC 20-30 GPM, or a 150 CC 30-44 GPM. The disc holds a total of 30 mulching teeth, easily providing the muscle for your toughest clearing needs.
Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher 44″ Specs.
- 44″ Diameter Disc-No Welding.
- 100 CC Motor Requires 20-30 GPM.
- 150 CC Motor Requires 30-44 GPM.
- 3/8″ Deck and Sides Allow for below ground cutting.
- Teeth on all surfaces, deck, and sides.
- 1″ Hinged Deflector Plate.
- Larger Trees can be vertically mulched quickly.
- Nimble and easily maneuvered.
Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher 44″ Attachments Extra Protection
Our Skid Steer Forestry Disc Mulcher 44″ attachments are powder coated and all hoses come with protective sleeves to give the attachment the best protection. All CID attachments are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months. This warranty starts from the initial sale, lease or rental date.